What We Do
We improve the lives of people living with mental illness and teach people how to bridge themselves out of poverty by:
- Operating community mental health programs in the tri-county area based on the internationally-recognized Clubhouse model
- Developing shared knowledge about recovery from mental illness
- Collaborating with others to inspire and teach organizations in Kansas to use the Clubhouse model
- Advocating for people living with severe and persistent mental illness to improve perceptions and practices
- Building bridges out of poverty for individuals who live below the poverty level through employment, financial stability, and a model of community support.