What We Do
We teach individuals how to build their own 'toolbox' of resources in order to help them bridge themselves out of poverty, and improve the lives of people living with mental illness by:
- Building bridges to the community through employment, financial stability, and a model of community support.
- Feeding the hungry in our community and engaging them in meaningful volunteer activities.
- Operating a community mental health program based on the internationally-recognized Clubhouse model
- Developing shared knowledge about recovery from mental illness
- Collaborating with others to inspire and teach organizations in Kansas to use the Clubhouse model
- Modeling the values of kindness, respect, compassion, and perseverance.