A life of poverty can be changed with your help
While it’s true that kindness costs us nothing, it’s also true that a broken life requires not only kindness, but kindness in action. A person with mental illness needs a safe place to recover wellness and experience the warmth of community. A person mired in poverty needs mentoring and support to regain stability and a sense of purpose. Breakthrough’s dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers provide these very things—and much more—in an effective and nurturing way. But we cannot do it alone. Our organization and those we serve depend on the generous support of people who partner with us to provide those struggling with poverty and mental illness not a handout, but a hand up.
Let kindness move you to take action, and visit our secure donation portal today. Or, if you prefer to contribute by mail, you can send a check to:
Breakthrough/Episcopal Social Services
P.O. Box 670
Wichita, KS 67201
To donate by phone, call Rachel Newell, our Director of Development, at (316) 665-8605.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity and your support. You are helping make a permanent and positive difference in the lives of individuals, families, and our community.
Making an IMPACT With Your Giving
- Become a Ventures in Legacy Society member when notifying us of a planned gift.
- Become a Founder in our Kindness Movement with a gift of $10,000 and above
- Be a Champion for our neighbors in need with a gift of $5,000 to $9,999
- Join other Benefactors with a gift of $2,500 to $4,999
- Be an Advocate for those suffering in our community with a gift of $1,000-$2,499
DONATE TO BREAKTHOUGH TODAY!
Other Ways To Dontate
Your passion for helping the poor and marginalized can continue long after your lifetime with legacy giving. No matter how small or large, these gifts help ensure the future of Breakthrough’s vital services. Plus, when you notify us of a planned gift, you’ll join our exclusive Ventures in Legacy Society.
Here are a few ways you can help others break through for generations to come:
- Leaving a bequest to Breakthrough in your will or revocable trust, either as a designated dollar amount or a percentage of total wealth, or by giving the remainder of your estate after the distribution of all other bequests.
- Designating Breakthrough as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy or in your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b).
- Setting up a charitable lead trust to assist both your beneficiaries and Breakthrough
- A life-income gift naming Breakthrough as a beneficiary, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust
To learn more about the best legacy giving options for you and your family, please contact Rachel Newell, Director of Development, at (316) 665-8605. And if you’ve already included Breakthrough in your estate plans, we’d love to know!
Honor a Loved One
What better way to honor or remember a loved one than by helping someone struggling with poverty or mental illness experience the warmth of community and the safety of a place to grow and learn? We offer a variety of gifts perfect to honor that special person in your life. To learn more, contact Rachel Newell, Director of Development, at (316) 665-8605.
Employee Matching Gift Programs
Breakthrough is proud to partner with many local corporations and businesses to match employees’ donations. For more information, contact Rachel Newell, Director of Development, at (316) 665-8605.