Breakthrough is committed to caring for our community. Though our mission has not changed, some of our day-to-day operating procedures have needed to be altered. During this time of caution, here are the protocols we have in place to ensure the health and safety of those we serve, our staff, and our community.
- Breakthrough is open for business daily from 8 AM-4 PM, Monday through Friday.
- To ensure safe distancing, we are limiting the number of people in the building at any given time.
- We are currently serving clients by appointment only. To make an appointment, call (316) 269-4160 or email email@example.com. Please do not just show up, as the front door is currently locked during our business hours.
- For our representative payee clients, appointments can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also making a few changes to our breakfast service.
- A free bagged breakfast-to-go will be served from 8 AM-9 AM, with no ID required.
- During the winter months, we will also have winter clothing available upon request for anyone who is in need.
- Clubhouse members will continue to receive lunch at the clubhouse by making a reservation through the clubhouse.
- Contact the Clubhouse for meeting and activity times. 316-269-2534. Morning meetings occur at 9:30 a.m. and individuals can join virtually.
We deeply appreciate your cooperation with these new protocols, and we are grateful for the opportunity to help you break through the cycles of poverty and mental illness.